Ment.io a Tel Aviv based start-up changing the way companies communicate and make decisions, both internally and with their customers, is looking for a new candidate to lead their marketing department. This is a hands-on role that requires experience in marketing activities and execution, while knowing how to build and manage a strategic marketing plan.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing marketing activities in a technology/SaaS start-up in Israel, and will understand the challenges and opportunities that this entails. Ment.io is looking for someone with an analytical mind, who can hit the ground running and bring value early on, with the long-term goal to build a sustainable marketing department.
- Manage marketing activities – Will be responsible for the creation and running of campaigns online and offline, from ideation to full execution and analysis of results.
- Own top of funnel – Responsible for creating and qualifying large amounts of relevant warm leads, hitting internal marketing targets and driving sales forward.
- Channel management – Build, track and manage multiple marketing channels with a results-based approach, including online, offline, conferences and partnerships.
- Content generation – Create compelling content to distribute within our audience, and work with journalists and analysts in our space to spread our message.
- Branding and creative – Own the Ment.io brand and website, ensuring we’re staying ahead of the market in everything we do, from the website to content.
- Budget and planning – Working closely with management to ensure we have what we need to set targets and exceed in their delivery, while staying on budget.
- 5+ years experience in a marketing or marketing management role
- Experience managing marketing campaigns from beginning to end
- Experience with marketing platforms such as Salesforce, MailChimp and unbounce
- Experience with online channels including Facebook, AdWords and LinkedIn Advertising
- A quick learner, who is willing to run quickly and take on new projects
- Excellent communications skills, both written and in person
- BA in relevant field, MBA an advantage
- Native English speaker